What We Think – Posts from the Larky Blog
- Infographic: Skip-A-Pay Success! (2019)At Larky, we think a lot about communications at the right time and place. We thought it would be interesting to you to see how our mobile engagement platform works for our clients promoting loans. One of our clients created a campaign of point-in-time push notifications to target users as a key component of their overall digital marketing strategy. The results drove Skip-A-Pay conversion and offer awareness. What would you do with incremental 3.5% top of the funnel conversion and 38% of those prospects clicking through to your loan promotion? Read more »
- Encompass Credit Union, BayCoast Bank, and Oklahoma Central Credit Union Latest to Implement Larky Engagement PlatformFOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE – FINANCIAL/BUSINESS MEDIA Read more »
- Infographic: Connect with Your Audience at the Right Place & TimeDo you know who in your audience visited a car dealership or realtor last week? At Larky, we think a lot about communications at the right time and place. Would it be helpful for you to know who in your audience visited a car dealership or realtor in the last week? Wouldn’t it be great to know who is in the market for a car and promote your auto loan rates before they make a purchase? Take a look at the results from recent client campaigns. Read more »
Larky in the News
- Hoosier Banker Digital: Mobile Customer Engagement – Boost wallet share, loyalty and retention with Larky
- CUInsight.com: Sharetec and Larky partner to provide cross-selling opportunities to credit unions and location-based perks to members
- NWCUA, Larky introduce CU Values app for consumers: CU Values mobile app now available on Apple, Google Play
- Filene Research Impact Brief: Larky Pilot: A Mobile Engagement and Rewards Platform
- Filene: On a Lark with Pokémon Go
- Tradestreaming: How credit unions are using fintech to build their brands
- CUNA News: Situationally aware banking apps will help members decide what fits in their budget
- CU Insight: Summit Credit Union set to launch Larky
- CU Insight: Maine Savings launches Compass Club
- CU Insight – Filene Research Institute Announces the Launch of a New Mobile App Partnership
- CU Journal – Fintech company Larky courts credit unions to put the “local” in “geolocation”.
- Finovate Fall 2014 – Larky selected to present at esteemed financial technology conference. Our 7-minute on-stage presentation.
- CNN Money – Larky selected as one of the top 15 financial sites and apps.
- CBS Local – Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan partners with Larky to give members easier access to discounts.
- American Banker – Larky courts community banks and CUs to offer local discount program by geolocation.
- CU Broadcast – How Larky’s mobile app pulls triple duty benefiting your CU, your members, and local retailers.
Ready to send targeted geo-notifications?
Bundle our proven geo-notification mobile messaging technology by integrating the easy-to implement code library into your apps.